Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

TONIGHT


Ahhhh....relaxing tonight. Should do that more often. I am trying that new herbal tea from Tetley...cinnamon orange spice or something like that and listening to some gentle music. This tea is soooo good I will soon have drank half of this pretty pot's contents. Yeah, something about the lime green colour of me pot that makes this experience more enjoyable.
I'm a mug girl too. It's all about the mug, different mugs for different moods, and when it comes to tea, a thin mug and time are necessary for me. I need time. I am not one of these people who can enjoy a cup of tea on a 15 minute break. I have an experience with my tea. It is calming and soothing.
When I was a kid I used to dunk my toast in tea...even though I was not allowed to have tea, it was perfectly alright to soak it all up in a crusty piece of bread. This is something I have not done forever. Maybe tomorrow morning I will get up early, make some KING COLE (only in the Maritimes...made with a gauze bag) and some toast, then dunk away and watch the margarine pool on the top of the liquid as the crumbs float around...why not?

No comments: